Sunday, March 1, 2009

Slithering around the Net

What's up world(wide web)?  

Big news! Although if you are reading this, you already know...the time has come for me to start blogging.  I have recently been abandoned by my former roommates who moved out and are now living the good life in NYC.  Meanwhile, I sit in my parents living room in sweatpants and a bathrobe watching The Real Housewives of Orange County marathons and MTVs Made.  Yup just living the dream.  Thanks guys.  Between fantasy football and this sudden move I really need to reevaluate our friendship.  One night we are watching deleted scenes from step brothers and the next day I am watching a Uhaul drive through the Lincoln Tunnel while I held out an outstretched arm and an open hand.  It still stings.
Anyway,  I have grown bored at home.  I have developed the sudden urge to dance.  I think it's a combination of America's Best Dance Crew and Made: I want to be a hip hop dancer.  I find myself crumping in the kitchen and scaring my mom.  Plus, The Real Housewives has come to an end.  Tamra and Gretchen are not friends.  They made that known at the reunion.  It was uncomfortable to watch.  
You can probably tell now that I have nothing to do.  That's where this blog comes into play.  I will be writing my thoughts down from time to time.  Feel free to hang out in the Snake Pit.  Don't be afraid.  If you have any suggestions on things to write about, let me know.  Here are some things to look forward to;  My trip to LA, the hoosiers making it to the playoffs, and hanging out with Tom.  I might even throw in a video blog.  We'll see.  I hope you are as excited as I am.  Okay, good talk, see you out there.



No comments:

Post a Comment